This week we made several small hotfixes to the system
- Searching for projects via the navigation bar search is fixed. Selecting a project from the auto-suggest feature now takes you directly to the project page instead of the advanced search page.
- There was a bug where you couldn’t enter a project tracking number until after a project was created. This has been fixed.
- Activity tracking has been added to the project activation and deactivation functions. We can now tell who deactivated or reactivated a project and when.
- Applicants can now deactivate their own projects that have been submitted for plan review as long as those projects have not yet been accepted for review. This will allow applicants to self remove any duplicate submittals.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when copying workflows.
- Increased the timeout for the process that creates PDF documents. This resolves an issue that could occur when creating a large PDF checklist.