GeoCivix is an established SaaS provider that delivers a full range of plan review, permit, and inspection solutions. Our clients include small and mid-sized local government agencies, utility districts, fire departments, and more. We’re currently experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for talented individuals to join our team and grow the company.
- Design and develop secure, scalable, solutions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Make decisions about code design, architecture, and refactoring to balance technical debt against delivering functionality.
- Plan and lead testing for complex projects.
- 5+ years web application development experience with CFML and MS SQL
- Experience with AWS a plus
- A deep understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and variable scoping.
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts, and MVC Architecture
- The ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed; ability to deal with ambiguity and lead development without overly explicit direction.
- 1099 Contract Position – (long term)
- 100% Remote Position – Must be US-based
- Flexible Schedule, Full-Time Hours Available
- 65-95k Annually
- Proposed Start: Immediate
- Email resumes to hr@GeoCivix.com