The idtPlans development team has been working hard to both make improvements to system performance, as well as implement a variety of client feature requests. Here’s a brief rundown of the improvements and new features that you may have missed.
General System Improvements
- Improved Date and Time Validation
- Several performance improvements to improve response times
- Caching improvements
- Added the ability to export project data to CSV or XML.
- Account Management
- Improved the forgot password feature to make resetting passwords easier and more secure
- Enforce password complexity requirements
- Added tips for creating a secure password
- Added two additional filters to the review processing report, Applicant & Discipline(s).
- Added contact and company information to ad-hoc report views.
- Review Cycle Modal Compatibility Improvements for IE
- Ability to output project checklists in a custom document.
- ability to customize the text on the decline review button
- ability to customize the text on the approve review button
- ability to hide decline button for chained workflows
- ability to chain revision requests
- Project Activity
- Improved layout to be more readable and information dense
- Added additional activity logging for document processes
- Add additional detail for existing document logging
- Project Notes
- Notes feature improved to include two tabs: All Notes & My Notes
- Formatting of notes improved
- Added functionality to include project notes into custom documents and comment letters.
- Applicant Overview
Improved to show all applicant related information into 3 tabs
- Document Uploads
You can now define a submittal upload policy for each workflow:
- Required – display a modal warning window notifying the user that no documents were submitted and provide buttons to upload now.
- Requested – display a modal warning window notifying the user that no documents were submitted and provide buttons to upload now or continue without uploading.
- Optional – do nothing allow them to confirm without warning.
- Added inspection request details to confirmation email
- Address & Parcel Pseudo Composite Locator
This is a new feature that can take two location layers such as parcel and address and combine them into one user friendly form field. Users can enter a “Project Location” as either an address or parcel and the system will automatically suggest matching parcels and addresses. When the applicant selects a location the property information is automatically pulled.
- Formatting Improvements
Whenever a project location is entered whether its by address or parcel, both the address and parcel are displayed.
- Reviewer Assignments By Location
This feature allows reviewers to be assigned based on project location. Reviewers and locations are managed through a GIS layer.