There are always limits – how fast you can drive, how many donuts you can safely eat, and how loud your amp can get. The same is true of plan review. There are limits to what can be done with paper copies and scales.
You know what works for your organization and what doesn’t, and you have an existing process that meets the deadlines under which you operate. In short, you’ve already got your efficiency dial cranked up to 10.
But, what if it could go higher?
By utilizing an electronic review platform, you can streamline the processes you already use, or review them for efficiency and make changes. Either way you go, transitioning benefits users across the board – from applicants all the way to administrators.
When you implement an electronic plan review platform, you should see several benefits immediately. You’ll be able to:
- Allow plan reviewers and applicants to engage across multiple teams and locations
- Provide at-a-glance project updates to applicants, reviewers, and administrators in one centralized location
- Digitally compare documents and overlay features without having to print or store large documents
- Create customized document, email, and comment templates so you can spend less time writing the same things over and over
- Calculate and collect fees online
- Run built-in or ad-hoc reporting
- Track time and resources
- Provide access to 3rd party reviewers (such as consultants) for specific projects
- Automatically archive all project documents for future access with government compliant disaster recovery.
With all these features available, your organization will definitely turn that amp up from 10 to 11; working smarter – not harder – in what should be a fully transparent environment designed from your existing plan review process.
So, are you ready to cast off those old limits and crank your efficiency up to 11?
Start checking out some of the options out there. Focus on what your current needs are and look at your existing processes. Do you need a plan review system that can integrate with a document management system for archiving? Maybe it needs to work with your GIS system, or another software solution you already have in place. Ask the companies you talk to about integrations.
No matter what, don’t be afraid to ask questions and learn about the full scope of what the company can offer you. When you are ready, come find us. If any of the above sounds interesting to you, we’re here.
Turn your efficiency up.
Give us a call at 877-319-0990 or check us out online at https://idtplans.com.