- Add general inspection settings with inspections specific support email address, permit matching requirements, etc.
- Add inspection detail page
- Auto add a new project inspection requirement when inspection is failed.
- Require permit number entry with a matching permit number requirement depending on inspection setting.
- Require registered user to submit an inspection request and disable batch requests.
- Add jurisdiction selection when no matching permit number is required.
- Filter available inspection types based on jurisdiction, permit, and project requirements.
- Automatically link inspections to projects based on matching permit number. When no matching permit number is required, a project is automatically generated so future requests have a matching permit record.
- Change options for requesting additional inspections on the confirmation page.
- Mark pending inspection as a re-inspection when applicable.
Re-Inspection Options (On Inspection Complete – FAIL)
- Add option to define re-inspection fees.
- Add option to waive re-inspection fees on inspection completion or from the project inspection listing – only shown if re-inspection fees are defined on the applicable inspection type.
- Add option to prevent scheduling re-inspections for a given time span from the completion date of the last failed inspection.
- Add option to auto copy previous checklist and comments.
- Add option to auto assign previous inspector.
- Add permission for Permit Stop/Resume actions.
- Multiple permit types can now use the same sequence.
- Display jurisdiction in project summary.
- General UI improvements.