This week we deployed several exciting system upgrades.
- ESRI GIS Integration – We have integrated ArcGIS in order to provide for enhanced GIS functionality including:
- Auto-suggest address and parcel matches during the permit application process
- Verify addresses & parcels against the GIS system upon confirmation
- Automatically pull configured GIS layer information such as floodplain, district, township, overlay’s etc
- Display project locations on a map
- Expanded permit application form elements to include new GIS address, parcel, and pull fields.
- Extended functionality for editing permit application form fields.
- Enhanced administrative productivity – Enable admins to edit application data quickly and easily from one comprehensive view.
- Project messaging system introduced – This provides a mechanism for flagging projects and displaying messages to authorized users. Future enhancement to include peer to peer messaging and task assignments.