May 18th 2015 Development Update
This week, some minor fixes, and a new feature to embed images into comments without having to upload files.
- Fixed a bug where project county wasn’t always pre-populating correctly.
- Projects without a bid date now show a bid date of ‘-‘ instead of ‘ASAP’.
- Added mime type support for bluebeam file types.
- Fixed a display issue in safari where a hidden form field would sometimes display at the bottom of the project documents.
- Added alternating row striping to review cycle disciplines.
- Added a new feature to insert inline images into comments without uploading.
- Fixed an issue with data URI’s when embeding an image into a comment.
- Added styles for responsive images in IE.