As we continue in our commitment to provide an open architecture and integrations of complimentary 3rd party products and services, a major release has been scheduled for 2/27/18 at 12:00 pm EST. This update addresses some major improvements to the idtPlans API as well as the internal event handler system and represents a significant improvement in the 2 way integrations of:
- Cityworks PLL
- Infor IPS
In addition we have recently added the following features and functions:
- The ability to customize approve and decline action button text.
- You can now chain a revision request to the original workflow requiring an automatic full re-review.
- Improvements to the fee calculation logic.
- Improvements to filters on the plan review efficiency report.
- Additional information available for Ad-Hoc reports.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.