Account Manager – Small Government Sales
This is an acquisitions sales role involving the development of a sales pipeline for potential clients. Ability to demonstrate all services offered via web, evaluate client needs, and create customized solutions based on industry knowledge. Opportunity for advancement is a possibility for exceptionally talented individuals.
idtPlans is a growing software service provider that delivers a full range of plan review, permit, and inspection solutions. Our clients include small and mid-sized government agencies, utility districts, fire departments, and more. Our team includes former land use planners, construction professionals, and software developers.
- Work with Executive Leaders to determine sales strategy for new customers and new markets.
- Qualify leads and maintain an updated sales pipeline.
- Build relationships to become a trusted technology advisor for our customers.
- Includes out-bound calls to drive new business acquisition.
- Develop strategies to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Ability to present technical solutions over the web to prospective clients.
- Self-motivated and self-directed; ability to deal with ambiguity and lead a sales initiative without explicit direction.
- Strong computer competency.
- Previous experience in solution selling of a technical product.
- Experience selling B2G/B2B.
- Experience in any of the following: land use planning, construction, land development, engineering, plan review, building codes, permit management, or inspections.
- Work remotely from home office.
- Set your own schedule.
- Ideal location for this candidate would be in NC or TN but this is not a requirement.
- Compensation base + commission.