Software Implementation Project Manager
idtPlans is seeking a qualified Project Manager to guide new clients through our established onboarding process and ensure a successful software deployment. This is a full-time, 100% remote work opportunity available to US residents.
idtPlans is an established SaaS provider that delivers a full range of plan review, permit, and inspection solutions. Our clients include small and mid-sized local government agencies, utility districts, fire departments, and more. We’re currently experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for talented individuals to join our team and grow the company.
- Manage and lead the new client implementations from start to finish.
- Act as the primary technical point of contact for clients deploying idtPlans and those expanding their existing configuration.
- Confirm project requirements to develop a complete project scope.
- Understand potential sources of pain points within a process and develop solutions to address this using standard best practices and working knowledge of the client’s individual processes.
- Ensure receipt of required data from the client and utilize that data to configure the client platform based on confirmed project scope.
- Coordinate and administer user training courses (web-based and in person).
- Communicate project requirements and updates to Executive Leadership.
- Work with our Customer Success, Sales, and Development teams to facilitate and drive projects to successful outcomes.
- Assess client needs on an ongoing basis to determine how their existing solution may be enhanced or modified to better serve their needs.
- Experience in Land Use Planning, Community Development, Building Permitting or similar disciplines a plus.
- Understanding of government budgeting processes and requirements a plus.
- Self-motivated and self-directed; ability to deal with ambiguity and complete tasks without explicit direction.
- Strong computer competency; proficiency in various software products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- PMP certification or other project management certifications are a plus.
- Freedom to work autonomously from home
- Creative and casual work environment
- Long term 1099 contract position
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive Pay