Customer Success Manager
idtPlans provides workflow management software to small and mid-sized governments and similar clients. Our client base is growing, and we are looking for new team members who can help keep us moving. Our team includes former land use planners, construction professionals, and software developers.
What You’ll Love About Us
• Great Company Culture. We strongly believe that team members thrive when they are being supported.
• Your Voice Matters. As a small business, we know that good ideas can come from any one of our team members and we value input from everyone.
• Fully Remote. We have been remote from the beginning and because of that, our team is based all over the United States.
• Flexible Schedule. You get to make your schedule.
Who Are You
• You have worn multiple hats in previous roles, and are equally comfortable in support, sales, and relationship building roles.
• You value building relationships with our clients and educating them on how our product can improve their daily work.
• You are comfortable with the ongoing relationship management of our existing clients.
• You are looking for a client-facing position that includes aspects of support, sales, relationship management, and technical project support.
• Establish customer support practices by creating policies and procedures to optimize end user experience.
• Provide technical support to all users through management of the support ticketing system.
• Maintain support page’s knowledge base articles and how-to videos for use be our clients.
• Coordinate and administer trainings for clients that fall outside of the initial onboarding project scope (web-based and in person).
• Support Implementation Team with portal construction as needed.
• Act as the primary point of contact for established clients, developing a relationship that promotes system usage and expansion, throughout customer lifecycle.
• Understand potential sources of pain points within a process and develop solutions to address this using standard best practices and working knowledge of the client’s individual processes.
• Communicate new feature updates and usage statistics to client during quarterly business reviews.
• Assess client needs on an ongoing basis to determine how their existing solution may be enhanced or modified to better serve their needs.
• Collaborate closely with team members to address contract renewals.
• Experience in support roles or as a member of sales team responsible for solution selling of a technical product.
• Experience responding to RFP (Request for Proposals)
• Microsoft Windows and Office proficient
• Excellent oral/written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor with both internal and external contacts.
• Experience in any of the following: land use planning, construction, land development, engineering, plan review, building codes, permit management, or inspections.
• 1099 Contract Position
• 100% Remote Position – US Based
• Flexible Schedule
• Compensation base
• Proposed Start: Immediate