Application Support Specialist
idtPlans is seeking a full-time application support specialist. The primary responsibility of this position is to resolve customer support calls and tickets in a friendly and timely manner and support internal staff as needed.
idtPlans is a growing software service provider that delivers a full range of plan review, permit, and inspection solutions. Our clients include small and mid-sized government agencies, utility districts, fire departments, and more. Our team includes former land use planners, construction professionals, and software developers.
- Resolving support tickets and calls in a friendly and timely manner.
- Conducting software validation and quality assurance testing.
- Providing feedback on customer issues and working with development staff to improve user experience.
- Completing system configuration tasks for new client on-boarding.
- Self-motivated and self-directed; ability to deal with ambiguity and complete tasks without explicit direction.
- Strong computer competency; proficiency in various software products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Work remotely from home office.
- Full time position
- $32,000-$36,000 / yr
- Opportunities for advancement