This patch addresses an intermittent multi-threading issue when pasting documents into the root project folder. In addition functionality has been added to allow cut/copy and paste operations between projects and browser tabs.
This week we deployed several exciting system upgrades.
- ESRI GIS Integration – We have integrated ArcGIS in order to provide for enhanced GIS functionality including:
- Auto-suggest address and parcel matches during the permit application process
- Verify addresses & parcels against the GIS system upon confirmation
- Automatically pull configured GIS layer information such as floodplain, district, township, overlay’s etc
- Display project locations on a map
- Expanded permit application form elements to include new GIS address, parcel, and pull fields.
- Extended functionality for editing permit application form fields.
- Enhanced administrative productivity – Enable admins to edit application data quickly and easily from one comprehensive view.
- Project messaging system introduced – This provides a mechanism for flagging projects and displaying messages to authorized users. Future enhancement to include peer to peer messaging and task assignments.
Server upgrades are scheduled to begin on Friday October 2nd at 12:00 AM EST. We will be deploying new features and system upgrades. We expect the application to be fully operational within thirty minutes.